FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE
Perform frontline duties and represents our Hotel in ensuring that guests have a comfortable and pleasant experience throughout their stay with us.
- Process guest check in/out including handling of monetary receipts & payments.
- Assist guests with their enquiries. Eg. Places of interests to visit.
- Ensure hotel rooms are ready for guests' check in.
- Promote guests' loyalty to our hotels by providing guests with a pleasant experience during their stay with us.
- Prompt attention to guest's feedbacks and carry out service recovery measures where required.
- Min GCE 'O' levels.
- With relevance experience in customer service preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of guest room and service areas/corridors/lobby/carpark/storerooms is kept in excellent conditions at all times.
- Cleaning of hotel guests rooms and common area.
- Assist in other ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates, and basic instructions.
- Physically fit and able to bend frequently.
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Be part of our exciting team and embark on a hospitality career with Fragrance Hotel. Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org