Hotel Front Desk Executive
Perform frontline duties and represents our Hotel in ensuring that guests have a comfortable and pleasant experience throughout their stay with us.
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Process guest check in/out including handling of monetary receipts and payments
- Assist guests with concierge related enquiries. Eg; Places of interests to visit
- Ensure hotel rooms are ready for guests’ check in
- Promote guests’ loyalty to our hotels by providing them with a pleasant experience during their stay with us
- Prompt attention to guests’ feedbacks and carry out service recovery measures where required
- Min GCE ‘N’ levels or Nitec
- Preferred relevant experience in customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Well-groomed and neat
Mentoring of new housekeeping attendants and leading the housekeeping function in the assigned hotel(s).
- Responsible for day-to-day housekeeping operations
- Assist housekeeping team on their roles and duties, inspect work for conformance and ensure compliance
- Lead, supervise, train and retrain staff to prescribed hotel standard
- Daily inspection of rooms, facilities, common area to ensure high standard of cleanliness and maintenance
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by Duty Manager
- Minimum GCE 'O' level or Nitec with 1 year relevant experience in housekeeping supervisory role, or Diploma in Hospitality with no relevant experience
- Able to motivate staff, lead and guide a team
- Customer oriented, quality focus and alert with keen eye for details
- Able to work shift, weekends and public holidays
Perform housekeeping duties to ensure cleanliness and tidiness at guest rooms and common areas. Maintenance of fixtures and furniture to ensure it is kept in excellent conditions at all times.
- Cleaning of hotel guests’ rooms and common area
- Assist in other ad hoc duties as and when assigned
- Ability to read room numbers, dates, and basic instructions
- Physically fit and able to bend frequently
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
Overseeing the day-to-day operations of front office, ensuring the smooth delivery of exceptional services to guests.
- Manages, supervises and coordinates the daily operation of the Hotel and ensure that all procedures are performed in accordance with established standards and procedures at all times to reach optimal guest satisfaction.
- Trains and supervises the Front Desk employees in all reception and cashiering procedures and assign tasks as necessary.
- Continuously monitor, study and evaluate operations, policy and procedures of Front Desk; and propose necessary improvements to Hotel Manager.
- Proactive thinking, to be able to react fast to problems, and to make sound management decisions.
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience in the hospitality industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook computer programs
- Able to work on rotational shifts, weekends and PH
Perform general maintenance within Hotels and premises.
- Attend to complaints/reporting of breakdown of services within the hotel premises
- Diagnostic testing and inspection for all electrical and mechanical equipment, sanitary and plumbing system, and arrangement of faulty items for repair work
- Diagnostic testing and inspection of air-conditioning system including fan coil unit, compressor, control IC board and piping works for both preventive and repair work
- Managing stocks for M&E spare parts, electrical works, sanitary and tracking of stock level
- 1 to 2 years working experiences, preferably with relevant hands-on experience in building related or hospitality industry
- Preferably possess Class 3 license
- Resourceful, proactive and team player
Maintaining system availability and improving performance of the entire company’s information and telecommunications systems
- Provide technical support to users on computer hardware, software and networks
- Provide on-site & remote support to users at the hotels
- Performing server installations, administrations & maintenances
- Setting up desktop, hardware peripheral and installs software according to standard
- Diploma in Computer Studies/Science or related fields of study
- Responsible, team player, resourceful, cope well under pressure, able to prioritise and manage tasks
- Good troubleshooting skills on desktop/servers, networks and business applications
Senior Technician/Technican (Aircon)
Performance maintenance on the air conditioning systems in the hotels and premises of the Company
- Maintain, service, install, test and repair air conditioners
- Replace condensing units, compressors and spare parts of air conditioning system
- Troubleshoot and rectify air conditioning systems related problems
- Well versed in Daikin VRV (variable refrigerant volume) air conditioning systems
- Familiar with Panasonic and Mitsubishi air conditioning systems
- Hands-on experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing of air conditioners
Room Attendant (Part Time)
- Weekends only
- S$12/hr + Meal Allowance and Incentives
- Training provided
- Interested candidates can WhatsApp us at 90997588
Be part of our exciting team and embark on a hospitality career with Fragrance Hotel.
Email your resumes to email@example.com.